By now, most of you have come to know that 99.99% of my posts are about prepping, getting mentally and physically ready to deal with as many different situations or scenarios that may happen.
I’ve posted about the why’s and why nots. I’ve shared lists, other websites, articles on finance, the federal government, economics, delivery systems, natural disasters, etc… The list is long and varied.
I have come to a few conclusions that I would like to share.
1. Most people are clueless. The very large majority out there are consumed with their day to day routine (rut) and 2 weeks vacation a year. Haven’t been taught to expect anything else. 40-50 hrs a week.Livin’ check to check. Yet, cable TV, 2 cars, credit card debt, big screen TV, latest smart phone, and 2 days worth of food in their house. Sound familliar?
2. Some people are “almost” prepared. Through blind luck, good parents, or geographical location, these people have some sense and deep down are troubled in ways that they can’t explain.
3. A smaller number of people are awake and aware yet are still struggling with a full commitment to preparing for the future. They are hesitant and seem to be taking a long time to get fully on board. They have moments of clarity and realize that they are behind the power curve and start to take steps to correct their situation. They are well read and understand clearly the need and necessity, just can’t seem to make that final leap.
4. There is another group out there that seem to make it their mission in life to refute the obvious. “Its Bushes Fault” “The Republicans are the problem” “They (the government) won’t allow a collapse to happen” “We are just in a slump; Its getting better” “I’m doing OK so everything else is OK, too” “If the Rich would just pay their fair share” “Obama just needs 4 more years”. Yes, to me it is delusion of the highest order, but they are out there.
5. Another group is the one that is similar to the OWS protesters, but less motivation. College students across the nation are mostly unemployed and extremely clueless. And, they have quasi-socialist ideas and ideals.Self-explanatory.
6. Then, there is the group out there that seems to be in the minority. Those that know the Constitution, have READ the Constitution. People that truly understand the meaning of Freedom and Liberty. Folks that are self-reliant,understand personal responsibility, and realize that change of the worst kind is headed our way. “What you know, you can’t explain. But you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life. That there’s something wrong. You don’t know what it is, but it’s there. Like a splinter in your mind — driving you mad.” These people never hesitated to take the Red Pill